12 August 2011

My Queen

img20090316213739

Another Miki/Reina fic here for fellow shippers enjoyment!

My Queen

Black Gekikara

A Morning Musume Mikitty x Tanakacchi Fan Fic

.
....

.

“Which team do you want to join Koharu-chan?”

It is Kusumi Koharu’s first Hello Morning episode. She has just joined Morning Musume.

“Yoshizawa-san’s team.”

She answers without even skipping a beat.

There is whining from the other team because they wanted the cute newbie for themselves.

“Well with Miki-chan there, it’s to be expected.”

Ishikawa Rika who is on the other team seems to know the basis for Koharu-chan’s decision.

“What do you mean?”

“Kusumi-san talked about you in one of her auditions. She practically worships you. Though I don’t know why?”

Mikitty raises a brow in wonder as she turns to the new girl.

‘She is pretty cute.’ The sub leader thinks.

Miki licks her lips when her new victim starts to skip to their side. A quick plan formulates in her sharp mind within the short time it took the energetic youngest Musume to get to her.

As if things couldn’t go better, Koharu-chan stops right in front of Miki and seeing that she is slightly taller than Miki, she was almost blocked out of view.

‘She is making it so easy.’

Then the plan is set in motion.

First, Miki places her hands on the slender young waist in front of her. Then making as is she is trying to move the new girl out of the way, Miki guides her to the side between herself and Reina.

Enter phase two of the plan.

Placing her foot at an angle Koharu who is moving backwards is tripped on it and starts falling back first.

Enter the final step in the plan.

“Koharu-chan!”

Mikitty mock screams and reaches out as if to save the falling girl but instead now Koharu-chan is falling face first.

Mikitty decides to use both hands and grabs onto the girl, saving her ten centimetres or so from the cement.

But...

“Are you alright Koharu-chan?”

“Ah yes. Thank you Fujimoto-san.”

“No problem.”

Silence.

“Erm...Fujimoto-san?”

There is an adorable blush on the young cheeks and Mikitty raises a brow as if she has no idea what’s wrong.

The girl looks down to her chest to find two hands capping her there.

Making as if she just realized it Mikitty released the girl and stood up quickly, faking apologies too.

Everyone had a laugh except one, who had different reactions from everybody else.

At the beginning she was suspiciously eyeing Mikitty then soon after there was anger and then blinking as if she was surprised by her reaction.

Shaking her head to clear it, Reina pushes the thoughts to the back and gets into today’s events. She must be mistaken.

But...

***

Much later when she returns from the bathroom to re-join her friends and partners in the relaxing room, she stops cold.

The new girl is squirming in Mikitty’s lap while the former tickling her to death. While everyone is ignoring this and playing cards, somehow it rubs Reina the wrong way.

“What are you doing?”

The sudden raised voice gets everyone’s attention.

Miki realizing that she is being addressed decides to answer.

“What does it look like? I am giving our new comer a warm welcome.”

And Miki continues her attack while Koharu sheds more tears of laughter.

“You...You pervert” She hasn’t even been with us for half a day and you’ve already got your grabby hands on her!”

Reina points an accusing finger at Miki who stops her attack at this sudden stranger in the young Yankee’s place.

“Geez what’s up with you?”

She didn’t know. Reina didn’t know the answer to that either but she felt like blowing up right now.

“I saw you earlier. I know you did it on purpose - feeling her up and everything.”

“So?

I always feel everyone up and you never complain even when it’s you.”

Reina stopped for s second. She almost got her senses back...Almost.

“She is fuckin’ thirteen! And did I mention that she has only been with us for a few hours?”

“Um Tanaka, perhaps you should calm down...”

Yoshizawa-san the ever calm leader decided to intervene in this bizarre event.

“I AM VERY CALM.”

She gets yelled at for her trouble.

Not wanting any more, she just raises her arm in surrender. Mikitty can take care of herself anyway.

“I know that. Besides it’s not like I am having sex with her or something.”

And then an idea hits Miki and turns to look at the flustered Koharu who is just getting her breath back - Only to lose it again when her idol teases her again.

“But if Koharu-chan wants that then I have no objections.” She wiggles her eyebrows.

“I err...erm...”

The new girl is all she can remember from the words she’s learned for thirteen years.

Before anyone knows what’s happening, a loud clapping sound echoes in the room.

Everyone is staring in shock at Mikitty’s angled face and Reina’s raised arm.

She has just slapped Fujimoto Miki. No one has ever slapped Fujimoto Miki. Even Reina’s eyes widen in shock at her own actions.

You could hear a pin drop as they waited for the reaction.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Eyes of lava and shock stared up into slightly frightened wonky ones that quickly change back to anger and now there is some tears trying to escape them.

“BAKA!”

Is all Reina can get out before she runs out of the room. Yes, running out of the room. Her, running!

What the hell is wrong with her?

She tries to fight back tears but fails miserably as she runs to her room.

“Are you okay Fujimoto-san?” Nice Koharu-chan worries as she raises a small hand to tentatively touch the now red check. She can’t help think that she is the cause of this.

“I am sorry. It’s my fault.”

“No, don’t apologize Koharu-chan. You did nothing wrong. Geez, what’s wrong with Tanakachi? Is she on her period or something?”

Miki reasons as she lets Koharu’s warm hand caress away the sting and looks to where Reina has escaped to.

“Hmm...I see...So it’s like that.”

“You know something Yossie?”

“Probably but I don’t think I have the right to tell you. Why don’t you go talk to her?”

Mikitty gives Yossie a look but she isn’t dumb. She knows she is the source of the mess so she has to clean it up anyway.

“Sorry Koharu-chan. I will be back soon.” She says as she takes the opportunity to feel the girl up by running her fingers on top of the developing breasts while she helps Koharu to her feet.

***

She smiles as she walks to Reina’s room she shares with Eri here at the agency.

“Hey Reina, can we talk?”

Miki says after she knocks on the door three times.

There is no reply so she knocks again.

“Come on I know you’re in there.”

A muffled sound from the other side of the door answers her.

“Go away.”

“Come on, we have to talk.”

“There is nothing to talk about.”

She isn’t making this easy.

“Well, seeing as no one’s ever slapped me until now, I would say that there is definitely something to talk about.”

There is silence but Miki waits. Seconds later the door clicks but doesn’t open.

Miki turns the knob to test it and it turns. She lets herself in.

Walking in farther past the bathroom, she finds the girl lying face down on her bed.

The first thing she notices of course is that fine as...err...butt. Miki enjoys the view until she hears sniffing.

“Are you crying?”

“NO! Why would I be?”

“O.K.”

Miki gets closer and sits on the side of the bed at Reina’s mid section.

She waits for the girl to get herself together and speak first, which isn’t long.

“I am sorry I slapped you.

It’s just that, these past few days I’ve been...And today I just kind of snapped.”

Reina finally lifts her head to sit but her eyes are hidden by her hair.

“You said ‘a couple of days’ but anyone would think that it has to do with Koharu-chan. What is wrong?”

“I...I don’t know. I just...don’t like her...much.”

Her sentence dies out because she knows that Miki likes the new girl, if her actions are any indication.

“Why not? She seems like a nice girl, who actually likes me better than Yossie – I still can’t get over that by the way, and she feels...nice...”

Miki almost salivated while reminiscing the feeling.

Such a fresh feeling.

“I was jealous.”

Miki blinks as if she didn’t get that quite right.

“What?”

“I don’t know why but I was jealous. I felt like...I don’t know...like she is replacing me...or taking something from me...or something.”

Miki is thinking at the speed of light.

“What do you mean?” or not.

“Well you know how I tend to stay away from people. I find it hard to get along with other and feeling this...this great difference between me and others doesn’t help.

But you are different. Even if it was for your weird hobbies, you got close to me. I feel connected with you than anyone else.

I even don’t mind you touching me now very much but then she came along and...And we haven’t even talked today at all. You’re giving all your attention to her. I...I...urg...I don’t know. I feel stupid right now.”

Just as she thought.

“I think I know what’s wrong Reina but don’t worry. There is no reason to be jealous.

You are still my favourite.

If I am King and her my concubine, then you Reina are my Queen.”

She pounces on Reina to save her the impending blush and starts to tickle her and bring back that smile she likes to look at so much.

'Wait a damn minute.

Concubine?!'

"So you are planning to sleep with her?!”

Miki pulls back. She didn’t think Reina would get her metaphor, even if she only gets one.

“I...err...don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Miki starts for the door running.

“Get back here you perverted King. I’m going to kill you.”

Miki just laughs as she heads back to the others.

“You will have to catch me first my Queen.”

While she ran she was thinking of the predicament to come. On one hand she has Reina’s developing crush and on the other, a really nice concubine to look forward to.

‘Oh the choices one has to make!’ Miki thinks as she disappears down the corridor with a laughing Reina on her tail.

~ FIN ~

No comments:

Post a Comment