12 August 2011

K-On! 12 ~ Best Way To Cure A Cold Is…

Nice Bowl's Imouto

...to transfer it to yourself through mouth to mouth. - By Ui™

Do it. Do it Ui, I beg of you please do it!

kisu

Oh wow!

I can't get enough of the start of this episode. And I think this is where I started to ship Y-Ui!

I was thinking "WTF? This craziness again KyoAni?!" but only in the back of my head, for I loved the craziness of the last episode and these first few seconds were even better.

I mean, Yui dreaming about Mugi.

Umu umu

About Mugi's eyebrows.

About eating Mugi's eyebrows.

About eating Mugi's eyebrows and finding them shatteringly delicious!

Delic

About eating Mugi's eyebrows and finding them shatteringly delicious then waking up to grab at Imouto's eyebrows.

Nice angle

About eating Mugi's eyebrows and finding them shatteringly delicious then waking up to grab at Imouto's eyebrows,

Master

who by the way not much later, wants to' mouth to mouth' dear Onee-chan with some kind of justified reason for it!

And then later Yui actually touched Mugi's brows, the real Mugi's brows! And with the BGM at that moment playing during that scene, I died!

oh ho...what's this

I am really loving the Yui/Mugi  and Yui/Ui symptoms...And what makes it hotter is that it's the Imouto-chan that is sailing the latter ship. I bet you Mugi's goggles her heart was going a miles/second at the above scene.

Really, too bad for Zyl-chama that doesn't ship in-ce-st for Ui/Yui is one of a kind, I think.

I liked the eyebrows move. It reminded me of one Lolfang-tan's doujin where she was licking, licking, a certain alien's 'brows.

Nyoron

Now that I think about it, why did KyoAni not give that to us way when Tsuruya-tan was running? It would've been....

Good to know as well that this ain't the end. Now I wonder what they plan to come up with in the last ep! Lot's of craziness in these last twp eps but if it's yuri kinda crazy, count me far in!

And lastly,

NICE BOWL herself.

NICE BOWL

No comments:

Post a Comment