12 August 2011

MaYuki Magazine Talk 2

tumblr_lpr3zy9JJt1qkgmlg tumblr_lpr5bxDyV81qkgmlg

Another awesome fan of MaYuki on tumblr (dear gekikaraclub) was kind enough to translate the second page for us!

And right after the LOD of Yukirin’s 20th has been released too (which was of course containing more MaYuki).

Any who, here is what they had to say about each other.

MaYuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)

2people with a good relationship, the lovelove talk begins!

渡边(Watanabe):For the 2 of us to have progressed to this close relationship that we have now, it started about 2 years ago?
柏木(Kashiwagi): Yes. During the performances, we got to dance as a pair more often, and chatted more too.
渡边:thinking about it, it seems unimaginable
柏木:Mayu really is a good person
麻友:Eh~~?No way. You’re lying to me. Don’t say it like that~~ Is that really true?
柏木:It’s true! That’s why we are this close now, isn’t it!
渡边: I’m happy!! Yukirin is cute, stylish, a young lady, and my mother…
柏木: why is there a mother at the end!
渡边: I like Yukirin’s mother. It’s Mama-rin, right?
柏木: Mama-rin and me, and Mayu, the 3 of us once went to disneyland together
渡边:In front of Yukirin, I can be the real me. I can show her my true personality
柏木: Really? Me too! Even if it’s something that I feel everyone else would not laugh, if i find it interesting, i would want to tell Mayu.
渡边: And then the both of us would burst out laughing, and talk to each other about things that we don’t understand, and then it will turn out as one wished! (laugh)
柏木:  right right. Even if out of 100 people, 98 of them won’t laugh, the both of us will definitely laugh. I have this confidence! I too, believe in her, in this sort of matter for other things.
渡边:We are similar to each other in this point.
柏木: We will care about the viewpoint of the people around us right?
渡边: That’s a common point.
柏木: We will not care and just work very hard, although this is not seen often. But we are actually both very hardworking people.
渡边:we never quarrelled before
柏木:nope, we never~ We never even argued before
渡边:For today’s photo-shoot as well, we sang, laughed until our stomachs hurt, tension was very high (laughs) If the both of us are together, this nervous feeling in our hearts disappears
柏木: Even fans are probably not clear about it. This tension between the both of us. (laughs) I want to try performing a unit song for the both of us!
渡边: Yes! Me too~~ I’ve always wanted to perform together with Yukirin!
渡边: Akimoto sensei, please write an original song for us.
柏木: it would be good~ Have you thought of a name for our unit?
渡边:It would be nice to call it Mama-rin(laughs)
柏木: that’s nice. who knows, it might be well received.
渡边: Once in a while, can the real Mama-rin please come and perform. Mama-rin debut would be next year right?
柏木:Looking forward to it!
渡边: To all the fans, please take care of us~ I love all of you! everyone!

Awww, are they cute or what?

Don’t worry girls, I am pretty sure Aki-P has read it and is already brain storming! Come B6, you will be a unit!

Once again, thanks gekikaraclub!

No comments:

Post a Comment