12 August 2011

K-On! 11 ~ What Took You

 

Drum roll please

Now step aside Ritsu/Yui worthy adversary. Make way for a much superior (and most appreciated) couple.

Finally, it's here.

I should have seen it coming after that moment in the last episode but I guess I still remember what KyoAni did to that Concert incident in Lucky Star.

That feeling seems to have happened again this time around and it might be me, but there seems to be something else that Ricchan is feeling..

This feeling...

...again

Smells like "That Nodoka. Steal mai waifu, will ya?!" kind of feeling.

My Mio

I rest my case.

Well, it ain't exactly much but I confessed about my yuri vision so there shouldn't be any surprises, right?

A very favorable trap card of mine was used in this episode as well. I haven't seen it used (effectively) since The Snow Mountain Syndrome when the world's favorite alien used it to not only win herself a Godly piggy back ride, but to be fed by none other than Suzumiya Haruhi. Haruhi fed someone! Even if that someone showed slight resistance she still did it. The power of this card is to be feared.

And yet, I get to experience it be used here again.

The almighty *Sickness* card.

If it worked on God herself, there is no way a puny human (dodges Mio 好きな人 stones) could survive it. Not when it is executed so beautifully by the King Queen of  this game band.

Here are the base lines of the use of this card in this case;

1. Cause trouble and start a lover's fight.

BakaRitsu

2. Get sick.

fin

3. Seek farther alone taimu - Please stay with me until I fall sleep.

Keep me company until I sleep

4. Use the sickly temperature flush to cover your - nice feeling blush.

blu

The Trap is in effect!

So sorry Mio-chan, you had no chance.

You stayed way after Ritsu fell asleep. You still held her (soft) hand.

You have fallen into the trap.

But of course this is my way of interpreting this episode. There are others too like...

K-ON! 11 - Ritsu Hits Puberty.

Sign 1. Strength/Aggression

Agre

Sign 2. Obsession

Obs

Sign 3. Stupidity

Stu

Sign4. Defiance/Stubbornness

def

Sign 5. Cramps/Sickness/Final stage of growing up.

blu

Or there is this title as well;

K-ON! 11 - Lover's Quarrel

Or

K-ON! 11 - Mio Snaps

LOL So many possibilities but I prefer;

K-ON! 11 - Ritsu & Mio

And speaking of which, here is some Ritsu/Mio Flagship ( That I know now Mugi also waves) goodness;

4409588 Yaranaika rabu

Oh you! What happened in Negima! 252 Nose bump is fine too

That leg The thread is white! I love you too

Love-screaming-comic No.1

No comments:

Post a Comment