12 August 2011

Drag Me To Hell

Drag-Me-to-Hell_0e559382

"Ahaha...I Beat You, You Bitch!"

Drag Me to Hell introduced to me a new kind of lesbian couple and truth be told, I <Insert title here>.

What I am talking about by kind, I mean like; Best friends, childhood friends, senior/under class man, student/teacher, incest too...And I know there is the elder/young type but not like this. The elder/young kind falls in the MILF category but this is no MILF. This is the granny granny kind.

Yesterday I went to see Drag Me to Hell (Me being a fan of horror and all). Once I sat down and the picture started rolling, I didn't know whether to jump with joy and and burst out in hellish laughter or release my stomach of the Chinese vegetable curry I had just consumed minutes before.

And so I did the only thing anyone would do in my position, perhaps - I did both. Well, I did not actually throw up (Seen too much of Japan for that) but that 'disgusting' feeling is still with me even now.

Those who have seen it have my sympathies.

The movie tested my decision making a lot. I still can't tell whether to take it seriously or not. Hm, perhaps a second helping might help!

No, I don't think I can return to it just yet.

I got to see why Miranda/Andy is such a popular ship. And they are just a couple of years apart. The old lady in this movie was like...over a hundred years at least while the heroine (Can she be called that when she died in the end?) is in her twenties.

That is like 80 or 90 years difference btn them and they were like changing bodily fluids (from spit to blood to the fluids the dead have) and  feeding each other body parts (eyeballs, the whole arm etc).

I am so pissed at myself to find that I was kinda turned on by all these moments.

Disgusting Black Gekikara, very disgusting!

That old lady always trying to get on top of Christine wasn't helping any.

And so, I kinda want but there are things that keep me from being 100% sure. For example, that damned fly, those teeth, that eyeball.

Looking at it in my yuri-addiction way though, I definitely do want.

The old lady doesn't want your pity the damned cat, she wants your heart soul. And if it were a normal couple, and it was about dying and going to heaven, then this would be a GOOD END, right? In the end, the old lady gets what she wants -  her love's heart Christine's soul and they live happily ever afterlife end up together in hell.

Oh wow, now I wanna see it again. Time to get back to the cinema.

I guess I want!

Here be some pics:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment